Why is Learning Reiki Transformational?
Imagine if, in the palm of your hand you had the power to relax, soothe your mind and body and re-connect to your soul, or true self. This power, you could share with others, bringing peace and balance, not only to your own life, but the world around you. Loving yourself would be easier. From this foundation of Self-Love, loving others would come more easily too. Your life would be more loving. This Power is Reiki.
I trained as a Reiki Teacher in Thailand between 2005 and 2010. It was a Return To Love. I was so moved by this experience, I vowed to share Reiki with as many people as possible, because Love heals. When we are connected to Love, everything is easier. This is why I would love to be your Reiki Teacher. But first, let me explain what Reiki is and how it works.
What is Reiki?
Life is energy. This permeates the cells of your body and the energy field that surrounds you and houses your soul. This is known as your auric field. In response to stress and life pressures, your energy field becomes depleted. This interrupts the balance of your nervous system, disrupting your thoughts, emotions, physical wellbeing and your connection to who you really are. As your relationship with yourself is disrupted, so are your relationships with others. Everything falls out of balance. Thriving isn’t possible and stress, fatigue and illness are more likely.
Reiki works by restoring balance to your system, strengthening your energy field and unifying the organ systems of your body, responsible for your wellbeing. You can use it anywhere, by gently laying your hands on the surface of your body. Just as an electrical cable carries electricity from source to receiver, your body channels life force energy through your hands to your organism. This invites your nervous system into a state of balance and profound relaxation. Harmony ensues.
You may experience a range of sensations including warmth. Importantly, you will quickly find yourself off the treadmill of life, with a calmer mind and body, re-connected to your authentic self, your Soul. This sits beneath the transient flow of your thoughts and emotions and is the only part of you that will guide you to lasting happiness. It is connected to your intuition.
Reiki goes beyond the physical into the energetic and spiritual. It is profound and remarkably, we can do this for ourselves.
Who Should Learn Reiki?
Learning Reiki is for you if:
- You are seeking a way of staying rooted to your true self, enhancing resilience and protection from the influences of the outside world, e.g. the news, toxic relationships or the busyness of life
- You want to take your health and personal/spiritual development into your own hands, by including this practice in your daily life
- You’re seeking a practical way of looking after your loved ones that works at the level of mind, body and spirit
- You are seeking ways of enhancing intimacy, connection and presence with your partner. I run courses specifically for Couples.
- You want to become a Reiki practitioner, deepen your connection to your Soul or maybe even become a Reiki Teacher, in time
- You are a manager or leader and wish to develop a more empathic, charismatic and compassionate approach
My passion is teaching Reiki to a community of students, some of whom I support long-term through Reiki shares and lifelong learning. This fosters a culture of Self-Care in our own hearts and habits, and in the communities in which we live.
What I Offer
I teach all 4 levels of Reiki:
- Reiki 1 – This is an intensive 2-day experience, in which you learn to give Reiki to your Self, friends, family and pets. I invite students around one month after this course to come together and reflect, connect and ask any questions you may have about your journey since learning Reiki.
- Reiki 2 – This is also an intensive 2-day experience, in which you are taught to use symbols and shown how to send Reiki at a distance, to people and issues happening now, or to people and events linked to your past and future.
- Reiki 3 – This is split into two parts.
- Reiki 3A – This is for students wishing to receive the Master attunement and deepen their Soul Path. This is an intensive one-day course, tailored to your individual needs and journey.
- Reiki Master/Teacher – This is for students wishing to teach Reiki and pursue Reiki as a life path. For more information please email me.
- Reiki 1 – £230
- Reiki 2 – £250
- Reiki 3A – £500 (If you go on to complete Teacher Training I will reduce this amount from your overall fee.)
- Reiki Master/Teacher – price and details given on request. Please email me.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you have found the information you were looking for. To learn more about my experience please click here. If you have further questions please email me.
Wishing you a peaceful, love-filled day!
‘Reiki reconnects you. Within this re-connection, your mind slows, your senses sharpen and every aspect of your well being is supported. Feeling connected to something much bigger than yourself assists peace. Everything you have been holding onto falls away, because you know you are okay. People come to Reiki because they are stressed, seeking relaxation or facing their last months of life. What is common for each person is an enhanced inner peace, through connection’.
– Dawnie Browne